Well, my brother finally got hitched on Saturday. Who knew it would be to someone our family has known for years. Welcome to the family Gretchen, Faith, and Grace.
AAAhhhh!!! Our picture on the internet - we're famous! :) Chel, the girls and I are completely excited to finally be a part of your family. Thanks so much for welcoming us. Love, Gretchen
I am a stay at home mom of Rylee and Kyla. I am married to a wonderful husband named Jared. We also have a loving dog named Izzy. I am keeping this blog to keep family and friends updated on our household.
3 comments:
Love the blog - Rylee is getting so big! Who is the other little girl with her, they could be twins!!! Tell your bro congrats!
AAAhhhh!!! Our picture on the internet - we're famous! :) Chel, the girls and I are completely excited to finally be a part of your family. Thanks so much for welcoming us.
Love,
Gretchen
What a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment