Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun in The Sun

When we lived in VA Beach last year we bought brand new bikes and used them all the time. Since we moved to MI we haven't used them. So today we went to Meijer and bought Miss Rylee a trailer for the back of Jared's bike. We had to go to several places to find a little helmet for her, but we found one. She does not like the helmet, I hope she gets use to it. She wasn't so fond of the ride either. We will just have to keep going until she gets use to it. Oh, when we were at Meijer I was looking at a good book to get for our family trip coming up and they had a drawing for 4 free ticket to Cedar Point (like Six Flags) for Junie B Jones's new book, and I won!!!! I can't wait to go!

Today we took Rylee to another park to swing.



Inside the park is a huge aquatic center. We were nervous to take her because some days she likes the water for her baths and other days she is trying to climb out the side. With that said, she loved the pool. She even went in the lazy river with us, which was nice for us. For all of you out there that are saying, "I can't believe she still has that swimsuit." I do so get over it! ha I have been looking for a new one, but haven't managed to find one I like. I hate getting old!





Here is a video of her at the pool. It looks like she is all jacked up on mountain dew. ha

4 comments:

April and Jeff said...

How precious is that!!!! Love the video clip!

Jenny said...

Looks like a blast. Cant wait to go in August.

Mandy said...

The video is so cute...and you look great!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Missed seeing you over the fourth. Hope you have a great vacation.