Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're Back!

Wow what a week! Last Thursday we took off for our family vacation to Dauphin Island, AL. Jared and I's family rented a house on the beach and spent the past week there. When I get organized I will be able to post pics from Rylee's first B-Day Party, beach pics, and more.
On our way home last night we were able to stop in Louisville to catch up with the Matthews family. Thanks guys for letting us stay in your beautiful home and catching up, it had been forever! We finally got to meet Kaden, he is a handsome young man.
Happy Belated B-Day to Junior!
Happy Belated Anniversary to April and Jeff!
Happy Belated Annivarsary to Cady and Dave. Also, Congrats on finding out that you are having another girl!!!!!! More pink!!!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth, I know that we did!!!

0 comments: