Tuesday, September 2, 2008

14 Months Already!!!!

Today Rylee is 14 months old. I can't believe how fast the month of August went and that she is another month old. She is a very, very busy bee. This makes it very difficult to take her out to eat, to the store, and anywhere you have to be still. She would rather be at the park, taking a walk, or just playing. She is starting to talk more and points at everything so you can tell her what it is. We just survived a nine hour trip home today after visiting family back in MO. Here are some photos I snapped when we got home tonight. Her tongue is out in most of them, this is a new thing that she started this past week or so.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she looks. Can't wait to hear what she has to say! l, Aunt Buggy

April and Jeff said...

Too cute! She definately looks like a toddler now! Look like she's got a silly personality. Next time your home,give us a call! We'd love to come meet you for an hour or so.