We have been searching for daycare for Rylee for the past two weeks. I got a call to work at a school to help run there state testing. Boy, was it an awakening. I found it to be expensive, some of the places I would not even think about sending her there, and is it worth it with the little amount I will be bringing home. I am totally stressed about it. It would be so much easier if we lived around people we know and trust, especially family! We have not decided on anyone place yet, but have narrowed it.
There is not an entry without pics! I can't seem to get enough of her and Izzy. I know, I know, crazy huh! The first two are from Sat.
Rylee actually rode in this last night and liked it. We've tried several times and she did not like it, so we will see how long the liking it lasts.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Choices, Choices
Posted by The Garver Family at 6:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tell me about the daycare situation. Hate it.
I'm glad the girls get along so well! Hope the fun lasts with the bike thing. l, Aunt Buggy
What a tough decision. I would be agonizing over it too!
Just move in with me and we can take turns working!!! Jen
Post a Comment