Getting ready for Santa!!!! Rylee and her cousins sprinkled reindeer food outside.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Reindeer Food
Posted by The Garver Family at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Getting ready for Santa!!!! Rylee and her cousins sprinkled reindeer food outside.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Posted by The Garver Family at 3:31 PM
3 comments:
Chelly--call me at home. My cell phone is at my mom's house. I want to get together before you leave!
My cell phone is still at my mom's. My home phone is 314-921-2842. I'll see if my mom can look up your cell phone. It's like sending a dog to the moon and expecting him to gather important evidence and bring it back to earth. Just nearly impossible! lol I'll see what I can do. I miss ya chell! I hope we can still get together before you go back. You guys are more than welcome to come over here. Plenty of toys for the little ones to play with.
MWUUUA!
April
Glad the reindeer were able to find their way! Had lots of fun with ya! l, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment