Yes, that is correct. Rylee went Pee Pee on the potty for the first time this morning!!!!! What a big girl.
We have had the potty out for some time now. She stands on it, drags it, and tries to use it to climb in the tub! This past week she has been wanting to sit on it and get her own tp. So this morning as soon as she woke up, I asked her if she had to pee and she ran into the bathroom. I took her diaper off and she sat pointing to the tp. I reached and got her some and to my amazement, I heard her going into the potty!!!! I know it takes months to train, but I was so proud and we danced and she got an m & m even though it was morning time! As I was cleaning up, still no diaper on, she also peed on the floor, so like I said, I know it will take time!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Pee Pee on the Potty!
Posted by The Garver Family at 6:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Rylee! What a smart girl. See you soon. l, Aunt Buggy
Yay!!!!!
Post a Comment