Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Today was a great Mother's Day! I woke up to a sleeping baby, the grass already mowed, and a nice present waiting on the table. Jared and Rylee got me a massage, facial, and hand paraffin! I can't wait to use it. I wasn't expecting anything since he just got me a Coach purse for my b-day two weeks ago! I feel spoiled a bit.
After we all got ready, we headed down to the Plaza for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! Then we walked around a bit and then headed back towards home and went shopping a bit. The best part is that it didn't start raining until we were ready to go home! Bad thing is I forgot the camera while we were out and about. I did manage to take a few photos once we got home, they aren't great, but I was too tired to worry about freshening up!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I will try and post photos of the new house soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! You both have such big smiles and look so cute! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! l, Aunt Buggy

April and Jeff said...

Sound like you had a nice birthday and a wonderful Mothers Day. Rylee is getting so tall! How many inches is she?