Last week we took a family vacation to FL. We rented a two bedroom condo at Waterscape. The place was awesome. It had a baby pool, playground, an adult only pool, lazy river, and a no entry pool, and two hot tubs. It had a little for everyone. The weather was great and 10 degrees warmer than the norm, so that worked out perfect!!! I have hundreds of photos so I will break them up in parts, so don't get to bored with them!
No entry pool
Lazy River
Lazy River
Kids pool-It had a slide too-You will see in later posts
Down at beach
Down at beach
View from balcony
View from balcony
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Okaloosa Island Part One
Posted by The Garver Family at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to get away to WARM weather! love, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment