Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home Improvements

Over Mother's Day weekend I went to H town to go to Kay Latta's surprise party to hang with my girls and of course to see my family. As I was driving home Sunday morning, Jared had mulch delivered and had it done by the time I got home! I have been on him about getting it and it was a nice surprise to have it done when I got back! It looks much better!






As I mentioned when we bought this house, we lost almost 1,000 square feet compared to our home in MI, but not for much longer. Over the past few weeks we now have the basement framed and they are going to run some more of the electric this weekend. When it is all done we will have another bathroom, a huge bedroom, a playroom, a living area, a bar, and a place for Jared to put his poker table back out! I can't wait and am so glad Jared let me get the playroom, so Rylee's room will look like a bedroom instead of a room of toys with a bed. I'll update pics as we get more done.



Now all I need is the fence I have been asking for since a year ago that we moved in. Then I won't have to take Izzy on a leash in the middle of the night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. The landscaping looks great. Did you plant the lillies? The basement will be so cool when you get it done. Can't wait for you to get a fence too! love ya & miss ya, Aunt Buggy