We are at the half way point, I hope the next half goes by as fast.
We still can not come up with a name for her. It took me all the way to the month before with Rylee Wynn and this time even seems harder. I like a few names, but they either are very popular, similar to a friends child's name, or coming up with a middle name to come up with the first. Ugh. I hope to figure it out soon, losing sleep up thinking about it!
I had my 20 week check-up yesterday. The baby's heart rate was 135, I measured right on, and the doctor says, "You finally put a little weight on, this is good." Good to who, haha. I have only gained 4.2 pounds so far, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I have felt the baby move a few times, but hope to feel her a whole lot more.
Here is my 20 week shot.
I am well aware it is a horrible picture of me, but I do not have the energy or patience to take it over!
Monday, July 12, 2010
20 Weeks
Posted by The Garver Family at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look adorable! Love that "big sis" is in there too! Quit stressing, the name will come to you guys! Glad all is well. Love ya, Aunt Buggy
You look great!!
Post a Comment