This past Saturday we had Rylee's party. We held it at her Aunt Gina's in Fulton again because one she has a new pool and two it is in the middle of all the families for traveling purposes. As you will see from the pics, it was watermelon/ant/picnic theme. I picked just a few of the pics due to the amount I had and I already put some on facebook.
Her invitation.
Banner (Thanks Aunt Becci)
The table
Loving her new Jammin Jeep
Posing
Opening all her presents, she loved tossing the tissue paper.
Still a little fish
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Ry's Third Birthday Party
Posted by The Garver Family at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG Chel - we are having Addison's party this weekend and not only is it a watermelon theme, but Addie is wearing that same EXACT dress! How crazy is that? Great minds think alike, huh?
It was a fabulous birthday party! Loved the watermelon & ant theme! Too cute! Love, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment