Several weeks ago, Rylee and I and the in-laws, headed to Ohio to visit Becci. We spent that Friday at the beach. I do not know if it was because her older cousins did it or the sand and water table she recently got, but she played in the sand! Last year in FL she wouldn't touch it, walk in it, or anything. We spent the majority of the time in the pools because of her dislike of it. This should make our trip to FL in a few weeks more enjoyable. At least that is what I am hoping for.
Anyhow, we had a good time at the beach and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Huntington Beach at Lake Erie
Posted by The Garver Family at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad Ry loved the sand and water! I had a blast too with everyone there. Love ya, Aunt Buggy
Can she please tell Addie that it ain't so bad?
Post a Comment