Today I am 30 weeks pregnant! OMG it has flown by. It is bitter sweet on how fast it went, it just means my girls growing up will be that fast too.(Sad face)
I feel great, but again still feel huge. We are getting ready to go to FL for a week before we are a family of four and before they won't let me travel anymore. I can't wait to relax and hope with my black maternity swim suit they don't mistake we for a whale, haha.
Friday, September 17, 2010
30 Weeks
Posted by The Garver Family at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Chell, you look adorable! Have fun in Florida! Love, Aunt Buggy
U couldn't b any further from a whale...u look great! Have fun in fl!
U couldn't b any further from a whale...u look great! Have fun in fl!
Post a Comment