Had another doctors appointment today. Nothing really to report. No weight gain this week, still measuring small, heart rate was 140, blood pressure was perfect. I have felt like crap all week battling heartburn and really nasty cold, so it has been rough and not a lot of sleep.I go back next Friday and then the hospital the following!
Here is a pic from this morning. I have not felt good enough to even blow dry my hair so I will count this as 37 week shot(one day short). Two weeks from tom and she will be here!!!!!!!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
36/37 Weeks
Posted by The Garver Family at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, you are getting close!!!
I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left! Can't wait to see the little beauty!
You look great! Glad LS#2 will be arriving soon! I can't wait! Love ya, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment