Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kyla Lee Garver

She has finally arrived.

Kyla Lee Garver
November 19,2010
Born at 8:28 am
6 pounds 12 ounces
19 inches long

We arrived at the hospital on Friday morning at 5:30 am for our scheduled c-section. All went as good as could be expected. She was born with a heart murmur, but they think that it has went away already, just have to get it rechecked. I have to admit that she did not have a name until Sunday night. It was so hard this time with all our friends having kids names we like or the name was too popular. So we finally decided on Kyla Lee about 8 pm Sunday evening. We kept Lee in the name because Jared and I's middle name is Lee and then Rylee. Here are a few pics for you. I have more to go through and I need to get some of just her and daddy and her. Since I couldn't move the first day because of all the machines, he lacked to be in the pics bc he was taking them all.





2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Chelly she's gorgeous! She looks so perfect...and a lot like Rylee!!! Hope you are feeling good. You look great! Hopefully we can all get together over Christmas so the kids can meet. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family! Congrats on your new LS! She's adorable. Can't wait to see everyone! Love ya, Aunt Buggy