Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 1/2 Year Check-up

I took Rylee to the doctor today for a check-up for her bursted ear drum, but they wrote down a wellness check, so got both done! They referred her to a specialist for her ear problems. She has had 5, six if you count double, ear infections with two that bursted in the past 10 months. We will see what they say.
She is growing like a weed as I suspected.
Her stats
Height-40 1/4 he said about 80/85th percentile
Weight-34 1/4 about 75th percentile
It is crazy how big she is getting. She has always been in the upper percentile for height, but now her weight too! I also has to fill out a sheet of everything she is able to do and answered yes on all of them! He said she is doing fantastic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I always thought she was tall for her age! Knew she was smart! I think she takes after me! hahaha Love you, Aunt Buggy