I took Kyla this morning for her almost four month checkup.
Her stats-
Height-24 1/4 about 50th percentile
Weight-11 pounds 14 ounces-10/25th percentile
Head-15 1/2-10th percentile
I talked to him again about the bottle situation and he suggested a syringe or a cup to see if she would take it from there. He wants me to check back in with him in two weeks. He said it was up to me about the cereal. He is just concerned it will fill her up and it doesn't have many calories and she will eat less, so we will see. He would like for her to gain more weight so he wants more calories. So we will see! Kinda makes me feel horrible about breastfeeding, but they always say it is the best. On a positive note he said she was develomentally advanced, so at least one positive!
Sneak peak of her portraits
Monday, March 14, 2011
Kyla's Check-up
Posted by The Garver Family at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is so adorable! Glad I got to see you. Love all the pics! Love you, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment