This has been another month of a lot of firsts. A couple of weeks ago we started giving her cereal, she wasn't the biggest fan at first, but now she seems to like it. Last week we started veggies. We started with sweet potatoes for five days and again she seemed to like them. The next five days we are on squash.
She still rolls in both directions. When laying on her belly she can also move around in a circle. One day I laid her in her crib and came back and she was at the complete opposite side I put her in. Not sure how she did it, but she did. She loves to hold our hands and go from a sit to a stand position. Just today she seems to have a grasp on sitting up. She has been sitting up for 10 to 20 seconds for a little bit, but today she sat there for quite a bit of time. She loves to grab and hold onto everything too.
Unfortunately this month she was really sick again. She has been taking breathing treatments for two months, but the albuterol wasn't helping her this time. I took her in and her breathing was in distress. They had to give her oral steroids and one in her treatments. After a few days she was better. I have to take her again this afternoon to the doctor because I think she has an ear infection. She is crabby, has been pulling on it, and prefers to eat on one side. I don't know if it is because she is a winter baby or what, bc Rylee was never this sick!
She also has been out and about this month. The weather has been nice so she has been outside. She also has tagged along to CoCo Keys, Under the Sea, Toy Story Three for her big sister. We also went to a BBQ for Jared's work and they all got to meet her. I can only imagine what kinds of things we will be doing this summer!
Outside in stroller via phone pic
First time eating cereal
First time having sweet potatoes
Last three taken today. You can see she doesn't feel great in her eyes/nose, dislike.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Five Months!!!!
Posted by The Garver Family at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG Chel, in the pic where she's laying on the couch in the silver hair bow I think she looks like Jenny's little girl (well the pics that I've seen of her I mean). So cute!!
She's adorable! Can't wait to see all of you this weekend! I still think she looks like Gina's baby pics. Love you, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment