Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rylee's 4th Birthday!!

Rylee's Fourth Birthday was on July 2nd. Since her party was the next weekend I still wanted to celebrate on her actual day. I let her pick her clothes and cake since I planned the party theme. She loved it and had a blast. We went to Cassano's for lunch with my mom and dad, Kyla, Jimmy, Gretchen, Faith and Grace, and Kelli and James. Then Jimmy's clan and my parents had cake and ice cream at mom's house afterwards. She didn't even ask for a present and was happy with that as her party. When it came to the next weekend she said, "I already had a party, I don't need another one." I thought that was sweet and hope that she is always this thankful for the little things!


The outfit she picked to wear on her birthday. It was hanging on the door and she woke up Sat morning and she put it on immediately.



Uncle James holding Kyla at Cassano's!



The cake she picked out all by herself! She went with Nana Saturday morning to pick it out and she said, "Mom you can just stay home, I got this!" I thought it was funny and I needed that time to suck up the fun from the night before!



Singing to her, she loved it!



Uncle Jimmy teasing her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She's 4 going on 14 already! LOL! Love you, Aunt Buggy