Over Thanksgiving weekend we celebrated Kyla's First Birthday with a low key party at the house with just family. She had a great time and enjoyed all the attention I think!
The few decorations that I had out (Thanks Becci for the banner/mom/kids for the cakes)
We just ordered pizza and she didn't seem to mind!
Learned she doesn't like things on her hands, flung it everywhere!
I even let the kids wrap and decorate her gifts!
Her own baby and stroller. Now she can follow Ry around even more!
The good thing about her birthday so close to Christmas,we scored this car on Black Friday! I know it is an overkill for her, but they do not need anything and I figured they would both be able to use this next summer!
I think she likes it!
Monday, December 19, 2011
Kyla's First Birthday Party
Posted by The Garver Family at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is so adorable! She definitely loved her gifts! It was fun to watch the excitement on her face! Love, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment