Monday, January 9, 2012

CoCo Keys

The second day of break I met Jenny and the kiddos at CoCo keys and took the kiddos swimming. They had a blast. Kyla has no fear at all and went right in after observing for a bit. Rylee is usually a little timid when it comes to the slides, but to my surprise she went down all the ones she could. I was even talked into taking her in the one where you walk up several flights of stairs, the guy let me cheat and go with her. She was fine all the way down the dark tunnel, but at the bottom a few tears where shed! After that, she stuck to the small and meduim ones. Here are a few pics I was able to take with my phone between chasing my two monkeys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 little daredevils! Looks like they had a blast! Love, Aunt Buggy