Today, we finally broke down and bought a snow thrower. Jared and I, mostly Jared, have been shoveling the driveway up to this point. I got out there this morning after about six inches had fallen and tried shoveling a path so I could take Izzy potty. Envying the neighbors all out there with there snow throwers, I decided it was time to get our very own. Jared got up and went on a search for one. He went to the typical Home Depots and Lowe's with no luck. Finally, stopping in one of the lawn stores he found one. Working my butt of to make one little path is the same amount of time with the thrower for the entire driveway. Why did we wait so long to get one?
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
No More Back Aches for Daddy!!!!!
Posted by The Garver Family at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh we'd love to have one of those with the amount of snow we are getting this winter! We had like 10 inches yesterday. Crazy!!! I'm ready for tulips and daisies. Those are some nice homes there around you. Sweet!
How hilarious! You snow blowers! Well our winter storm warning says we are about to encounter 10-12 inches. These Kentuckians aren't cut out for that! They are all panties in a wad storing away for winter. We won't have school tomorrow for sure - Perhaps if I show your snow blower photo I could shed some positive light in their direction! LOL!
Barry was wondering who blows better, Jared or the snow blower??
Post a Comment