Yesterday, my little Miss Rylee turned eight months old. I can't believe it. Everyone says that it goes by really fast, but I had no idea how fast it goes. What happened to my little cuddle bug? Now she is everywhere and I mean everywhere. Crawling, climbing, and chewing on everything and she can even feed herself flavored puffs. She is becoming such a big girl,it's crazy.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Rylee is already 8 Months Old!!!!!!
Posted by The Garver Family at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is getting so big and cute!! Give her a big hug and kiss from me. Love Aunt Jenny
Little Jared is so sweet! It is so true time does fly. Enjoy every minute of it! My boys have adult sounding conversations, it is so funny to listen too.
Oh she is so beautiful Chelly. You did a great job! It does go by really fast. Too too fast. I love the picture of her on top of Izzy! Too funny! I can't wait for you guys to come into town so all the girls can play!
April
Post a Comment