Big Girl Panties!!!!!!
My baby is no longer a baby! I still can't believe how fast she has grown up! We have been working on potty training for a couple of weeks now, as she is officially about 90 percent trained!!!! She has only pooped in her pull up once in almost three weeks. Peeing has been a little harder for her, but the past three days she has only had one accident. Today we even went to the mall and were gone for three hours and she did not have an accident! Hopefully she continues to do so well! Good-bye pampers, except at night, hello big girl panties!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Can you see what's different?
Posted by The Garver Family at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She looks so cute in her big girl panties, hair bow and nail polish! I can't believe how fast she is growing! ly, Aunt Buggy
Those pictures are hilarious...."Hi I'm Rylee, just chillin' in my undies."
Post a Comment