Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rylee's 2nd B-Day

This past Sunday we had Rylee's party. This year was great because the entire family was there and Kel and James were able to make it too. She was showered in gifts like clothes, tons of pool toys, sand and water table, tricycle, sunglasses, and lots of moolah! I hope she had as much fun as we did!
Sorry about the repeat in pics from facebook







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 Rylee! I had a blast at your birthday party! Love you, Aunt Buggy

April and Jeff said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Miss Rylee. Looks like she had a good time! Happy Anniversary to you and Jared!!! Miss ya!

Mandy said...

Happy (belated) bday Rylee! Is that at your new house? I didn't know you guys had a pool!! When can we visit? ha ha!

The Garver Family said...

It is at my sister in laws house. They just put the pool in this summer!