On Christmas Eve we went and got Rylee's haircut at the Hairy Elephant. This is her fourth haircut, so we decided to take her to a new place. She made her own shampoo and headed up the stairs to get her hair washed from the elephant. I thought this is going to go great, but once we told her to lay her head back to get her hair washed, she said no and wanted nothing to do with it. She did great with the haircut, blow dry, and style. She was able to make her own shampoo to take home with her.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
The Hairy Elephant
Posted by The Garver Family at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She told me the elephant was scary! I think she may have been right. I'm glad she does so well getting her hair done! Thanks for letting me tag along. Love to all, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment