This year was fun preparing for Santa because Rylee is finally getting it, I think. We would look out the window looking for elves watching her, we had an Advent calender, although she would turn over whatever number she wanted and then would pick out what candy she liked best, ha. Maybe that will go better next year.
Thursday when Jared got off work we headed to STL for his side of the families Christmas, we got in late, but better than getting up super early Christmas Eve. We spent the majority if the day finishing up shopping, getting Ry's haircut, and getting ready for Santa. We also stuffed our faces and played a dice game, well they did while I nursed Kyla.
Getting ready to feed the reindeer
Spreading reindeer food
Getting Ready for pj's
Writing Letter to Santa
"Look Mom"
Cookies for Santa
Don't forget the reindeer mom, so here is celery.(Forgot Carrots)
Having a serious talk with PaPa about HoHo
Santa visited and ate the cookies and left a letter
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Preparing for Santa
Posted by The Garver Family at 6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It was so much fun watching her this year. I think she gets it! I'm sure next year will be even better! Love ya, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment